Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Newword=Plagiarism means cheating

“Cheating is okay as long as you don’t get caught” I did not believe the statement, because does not matter, if you get caught or not still is not a right thing to do. Cheating means definition: Cheating deprive somebody of something by deceit; "The con-man beat me out of $50"; "This salesman ripped us off!"; "we were cheated by their clever-sounding scheme"; "They chiseled me out of my money" “Cheating is okay as long as you don’t get caught” this idea, I did not agree, because if you were cheated your professor’s not good for him/her many ways. So, many others students maybe they liked it. But they did not know, what will be handed, when they cheated with them selves. They had been hurting since they did cheat. The cheating was dishonesty person, or plagiarism person.

No comments:

Post a Comment